Latest

Saturday 23rd, September 2017

Apia, Samoa

We are waiting for the weather forecast to show five days of sensible winds before doing the 500 odd Nm passage to Fiji.  It looks like the end of next week, 29th, may be ok to go.  After breaking the forestay we are somewhat nervous in going out in much over 20Knots at the moment.

Recent updates are at these links….

September 2017

August 2017

January 2015

I’ve also updated the site to make it mobile friendly.  It seems to work OK on an Android phone and an iPad.   Let me know if you have any problems by posting a comment below.

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *